QUEST currently has immediate openings for licensed psychotherapists. If you would like to explore our current and future anticipated openings, please send your resume or call:
Ph (608) 224-9132
Who Is QUEST?
QUEST Counseling and Consultation Center is a growing, energetic, and multi-disciplinary private practice group in Madison, Wisconsin. We specialize in trauma, substance use disorders, depression and anxiety, stress, grief, LGBTQIA+, and relationship healing. We work with children, teens, adults, families, and couples. We are centrally located in Madison, near the intersection of West Washington Avenue and Regent Street. We will be opening a new west-side location at the start of 2022. QUEST is focused on the wellbeing of its therapists, and on the positive outcomes for its clients.
· Must be licensed by Wisconsin to provide counseling (e.g., LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, or similar credentials)
· Minimum three years of fully licensed experience
· Ability to work with a diverse age range
· Willing to carry a full caseload (22 or more clients per week)
· Enjoy duties that are consistent with private practice and include assessment, clinical interviewing, collaboration, diagnosis, and treatment planning.
· Initially, you will be doing telehealth therapy, due to the pandemic. Therapy will shift back to the office once insurance companies no longer reimburse for telehealth.
· We celebrate equality at QUEST and encourage applications from individuals of all races, ethnicities, spiritual beliefs, and socio-economic status as well as members of the LGBTQIA+ community.
Benefits of Joining QUEST
· Collaborative and supportive group environment
· Individual and peer consultation
· Paid as W-2 employee with a highly competitive split (based on a percentage of collections for services rendered)
· Health, dental, and vision insurance
· 401K retirement plan with matching contribution
· Access to insurance credentialing with all the major health insurance groups
· Annual CE training stipend
· Strong referral base and strong marketing support
· HIPAA-compliant video platform for conducting telehealth sessions
· Easy-to-use web based electronic health record (EHR) system
· Off-hours emergency coverage
· Beautifully furnished, highly sound-proofed, newly decorated offices
· Central office location in Madison, Wisconsin with downtown parking provided; west-side Madison location opening in 2022.
· Dedicated administrative team to support therapists (e.g., credentialing, scheduling, billing); strong program of continuous improvement.
Part-Time and Full-Time Administrative Assistants – Psychotherapy Practice
Who Is QUEST?
QUEST Counseling and Consultation Center is a growing, energetic, and multi-disciplinary private practice group in Madison, Wisconsin. We specialize in trauma, substance use disorders, depression and anxiety, stress, grief, LGBTQIA+, and relationship healing. We work with children, teens, adults, families, and couples.
· Welcome clients to the psychotherapy office
· Coordinate scheduling of appointments
· Process incoming Explanation of Benefits (EOB’s) and payment checks from insurance companies
· Follow up with clients on unpaid invoices
· Perform various administrative duties on insurance claims
· Handle incoming client requests received via email and phone
· Assist in managing web site, email campaigns, and other marketing activities
· Handle logistical details of setting up workshops, counseling groups, and other events
· Reorder office supplies on regular basis
· Ensure insurance authorizations are refreshed as necessary
· Assist psychotherapists with various administrative duties
· Run management reports from electronic health records system
· Perform other responsibilities as necessary
Organized, self-motivated person who takes pride in supporting a large staff of psychotherapists. Some experience with medical billing and reimbursement is preferred, but not absolutely necessary. Should have a strong working knowledge of various Microsoft programs including Powerpoint, Word, and Excel. Speed and accuracy are of utmost importance. Availabilities on some evenings and Saturdays are a plus!
Associate degree, or bachelor’s degree, or some college.