QUEST is always interested in discussing career opportunities with talented therapists. If you would like to explore our current and future anticipated openings, please send your resume or call:
Ph (608) 224-9132
Medical Administrative Assistant (IMMEDIATE OPENING)
- Welcome clients to the psychotherapy office
- Coordinate scheduling of appointments
- Process incoming Explanation of Benefits (EOB’s) and payment checks from insurance companies
- Follow up with clients on unpaid invoices
- Perform various administrative duties on insurance claims
- Handle incoming client requests received via email and phone
- Assist in managing web site, email campaigns, and other marketing activities
- Handle logistical details of setting up workshops, counseling groups, and other events
- Reorder office supplies on regular basis
- Ensure insurance authorizations are refreshed as necessary
- Assist psychotherapists with various administrative duties
- Run management reports from electronic health records system
- Order office supplies
- Manage all incoming and outgoing packages and mail
- Perform data input to our Electronic Health Records system
- Maintain shared documents on our central network file server
- Perform other responsibilities as necessary
Organized, self-motivated person who takes pride in supporting a large staff of psychotherapists. Some experience with medical billing and reimbursement is preferred, but not absolutely necessary. Should have a strong working knowledge of various Microsoft programs including Powerpoint, Word, and Excel. Speed and accuracy are of utmost importance.
Associate degree related to administrative assistant, and/or medical billing.
Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K retirement program, paid time off.
Ph (608) 224-9132