Our rates vary, depending on the length of appointment, the training of the therapist, and the service provided. Please contact us for more information. Our therapist training levels include:
- PhD Level Therapist
- Master's Level Therapist (LPC/LCSW)
- Master's Level Intern
Insurance That ARE Accepted
· Anthem/Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) – for Wisconsin and any other state that bills through BCBS-Wisconsin #WIBLS
· The Alliance #88461
· Dean #DEAN1
· Group Health Cooperation (GHC) of South Central Wisconsin #39167
· Quartz #66705
· SHIP (UW Health Insurance) #88461
· UMR connected to Alliance #88461
· WPS #88461
· Wellfleet #88461
· FEI (an Employee Assistance Program for companies)
· Medicaid (also called Forward Health) #WIMCD
· Medicaid/Badgercare – GHC #39167
· Medicaid/Badgercare – Dean #DEAN1
Insurance NOT Accepted
· Medicaid/Badgercare - Quartz
· Medicaid/Badgercare-United Healthcare
· UMR which is not connected to Alliance
· GHC insurance that is not South Central Wisconsin
· MHS, and various other ones
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What are my out-of-network benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Please call for more information.
Cash, check and major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.