Our rates vary, depending on the length of appointment, the training of the therapist, and the service provided. Please contact us for more information. Our therapist training levels include:
- PhD Level Therapist
- Master's Level Therapist (LPC/LCSW)
- Master's Level Intern
Insurance That ARE Accepted
· Anthem/Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) – for Wisconsin and any other state that bills through BCBS-Wisconsin #WIBLS
· The Alliance #88461 - UMR, WPS, WellFleet, SHIP, etc - Insurance card will have The Alliance logo on it
· Dean #DEAN1
· Group Health Cooperation (GHC) of South Central Wisconsin #39167
· Quartz #66705
· Medicaid (also called Forward Health) #WIMCD
· Medicaid/Badgercare – GHC #39167
· Medicaid/Badgercare – Dean #DEAN1
Insurance NOT Accepted
· Medicaid/Badgercare - Quartz
· Medicaid/Badgercare-United Healthcare
· UMR, WPS, etc that is not connected to Alliance - if The Alliance logo is not found on your insurance card
· GHC insurance that is not South Central Wisconsin
· Worker's Compensation or insurance with out-of-network benefits (more information below)
· MHS, and various others
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What are my out-of-network benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Please call for more information.
Cash, check and major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
If you have out-of-network benefits or Worker's Compensation
Clients that would like to bill their session costs to their insurance for which QUEST is out-of-network, or to a Worker's Compensation program, pay for sessions upfront. QUEST will provide a superbill that you can give to your insurance company or Worker's Compensation for reimbursement.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.